Thursday, June 22, 2006

A-Z about me.

Accent: Southern, all the way.
Best personality trait: I try to be as generous as I can.
Chore I hate: Cleaning out the refrigerator.
Dad's name: Chris
Essential make-up/skin care products: Chanel lipgloss.
Favorite perfume/cologne: Don't have one for me: Nautica and Armani Aqui Di Gio for men.
Gold or silver?: Gold.
Hometown: Leland, NC.
Interesting fact: I'm a Preacher's kid who's about to marry a preacher. And I have lived in a tent for the better part of two months.
Job title: Quality Control Lab Coordinator/Chemist.
Kids: None of my own.
Living arrangements: I lived alone until last month, now I have a friend for a roommate. Plus two cats.
Mom's birthplace: Charlotte, NC.
Number of apples eaten in the last week: None.
Overnight hospital stays: None.
Phobia: Snakes. And I'm a bit claustrophobic.
Question you ask yourself a lot: Am I really good enough?
Religion: Christian
Siblings: 2 brothers. Younger.
Time wake up: Around 7:15 am.
Unnatural hair color: Never.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Beets.
Worst habit: Biting my fingernails. Saying "holy crap".
X-rays?: Broken my arm once and my thumb once. And had to extend my achilles tendon when I was a kid.
Yummy food I make: Brownies.
Zest or Dove: Dove.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Y made me think of your brownies,obviously, but also that hand-tossed salad....mmmmmm.....A to Z, you, my dear, are FABULOUSO!!!!