Tuesday, June 13, 2006

And by that I mean...

I got this list from Catharine. (I'm just a no good thief today aren't I?)

List up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any 'comment speculation.'

1. Seriously? SHUT. UP.

2. I try not to think of a world without you, because all I see is myself curled into the fetal position, wishing for the darkness to swallow me up.

3. Can't you see you're your own worst enemy? It's not even subtle.

4. I can't really imagine how you feel right now. I only know how I feel and I try to multiply it one hundred times over.

5. If there was anyone in the world I could stand to be on a deserted island with and not end up bickering with constantly, it would be you.

6. I really do just wish that you would go away and leave the rest of us alone.

7. I don't miss you, but I selfishly wonder how you feel about everything that's going on. Does it hurt?

8. I hope that one day this journey brings you full circle and you bring out all the characteristics you have hidden away and add them to the ones I already enjoy. I would really like to hang out with that person.

9. I'm very sad right now.

10. Life becomes a big, fun party when you are a part of it and by that I am truly blessed.

No comments: