Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I hate running.

Let me just explain. I am not an exercise person. It's not so much that I'm a couch potato - I'm active, but I've never been a good gym rat. I don't see the fun in it. I went in college, some, but the whole time I was there I would be thinking "I'm bored. I could go home now. I'm hungry. I really need to study some more for that Organic exam. That girl has been on that stair climber for an eternity now. Her butt is perfect. She's making me tired. Maybe I should leave. Alright, I'm out." And there you go.

But the last couple days I've been thinking that I spend alot of time sitting on my tail. ALOT. At least during the week. And so, since I really have no other pressing engagements Monday through Thursday, I was thinking that maybe I should involve myself at the local YMCA. Join an aerobics class or take yoga or SOMETHING.

It's not that I'm fat or anything. I'm not. But I'm not in shape either. And summer + impending wedding are making me feel as though I should do something to rectify that particular characteristic.

So, tonight, I'm going to an aerobics class.

I think.

If I can find something to wear.

No comments: