Monday, July 30, 2007

5 people who will be annoyed that I tagged them:

Unfortunately, I'm somewhat of a lurker when it comes to blog reading, and since the bloggers I know outside of the internet have already been tagged/tagged me (Christie, Betsy) and the other ones I read on the internet are super-famous bloggers (dooce, pamie, Mighty Girl) I think I'm up the creek without a paddle on this one.

[Christie is going to wish she hadn't tagged me.]


4 things that should go into Room 101 to be banished from the earth forever:

borsch - ewwww. (And just so everyone will not think me shallow. I have tried it. In RUSSIA. Still gross.)

Most morning radio shows - no, I don't want to start my day annoyed at your ridiculousness. Thank you.

Stupid humor movies. I'm not ever going to see any of those Scary Movie movies, or that new one that's coming out about the stunt guy. Just as an example.

Credit Cards. Do I need to elaborate on this?


3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

Pop their knuckles. Eeeesh.

Be fake-nice. Badly. If you can't do it well, don't do it at all. This is the South.

Not tell me to order something and yet expect me to order something.

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

Not spending any Saturdays at my house.

How money doesn't grow in trees. WHY is that anyway?

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

I complain too much. And apparently have things pretty good, if the top thing on my list to be banished forever is borsch.

No comments: