Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Looking on the Bright Side

"That is one good thing about this world. . .there are always sure to be more springs."
- Anne Shirley, Anne of Avonlea
written by Lucy Maud Montgomery

I have a serious case of spring fever - imagine when April comes! For now, each day is spent waiting for lunch, so I can head to the park and read and swing. A brief respite of real life mixed in with all this work stuff.

AND! It was still light outside when I arrived home at 7 o'clock last night! (We don't want to talk about why it took me until 7 pm to get home from work...)

AND! Although I love the light, the time change? Killing me. My body is in full rebellion and the last two mornings have been a mighty battle of willpower- me against my body. Goodness gracious. Yesterday I don't think I began to recover from having to be awake until after lunch. This morning Josh rolled out of bed and promptly declared that he was going back to bed when he got home. To which I added, "And I'm taking Benadryl at 9 o'clock." Should be a fun night at the Greene household. Maybe we will slip one of the Disney movies I borrowed from my parent's house in before the sleeping. (Yes. We are grown. On the outside, at least. And no, we don't have children.)


I think I can finally justify going to lunch now...

No comments: